- 1/4 cup loose hibiscus tea, or 12 herbal tea bags that contain hibiscus
- 4 cups boiling water
- 1 cup pomegranate juice or nectar
- 4 cups cold water
- Lemon wedges, for garnish
- Steep loose tea (or tea bags) in boiling water for 3 to 5 minutes.
- Strain the tea (or remove tea bags) and pour into a large pitcher. Stir in pomegranate juice (or nectar) and cold water. Refrigerate until chilled, about 2 hours. Serve over ice with lemon wedges, if desired.
- Make Ahead Tip: Refrigerate for up to 1 week.
Indulge...In Your Health!